- Please wear personal protective masks when visiting the Hotel.
- The application of preventive measures at the entrance of the Hotel includes temperature measurement (it is permissible temperature is up to 37.4), controlling the disinfection of the hands of guests, visitors and social distance.
- Disinfectant dispensers are placed at the entrance of the Hotel, at the Reception, at the Lobby Bar, in front of the Restaurant, in front of the SPA center.
- Signs, in connection with the requirements of the Ministry of Health are placed in the necessary places.
- Preventive measures for the use of elevators: Disinfectors for hand disinfection are placed in front of the elevator doors.
- The spacious Lobby of the Hotel allows for social distance so as to avoid crowding.
- On the territory of the Hotel it is necessary to observe the requirement for a safe distance of at least 1.5 m.
- All key cards are pre-disinfected.
- All services in the Hotel can be paid with contactless bank cards.
- All guests are asked to wear personal protective masks.
- Guests must pass a temperature check and disinfecting their hands before being allowed access.
- The distance between the guests sitting at 2 adjacent tables is at least 1.5 meters.
- Improved cleaning and disinfection procedures are offered during and after each service. All chemical products used are considered effective against COVID19.
- Strict control of social distancing in food areas.
- Enhanced personal hygiene procedures have been introduced, including gloves and masks for all staff.
- Improved procedures for cleaning and disinfection of each room are observed, paying special attention to the contact areas with hands in the rooms: railings, handles, TV remote control, air conditioning control panel, minibar, etc.
- Common indoor and outdoor areas are cleaned and disinfected on time,special attention is paid to the contact areas with hands: railings and handrails, elevator buttons, door handles, countertops, etc.
- All chemicals used are certified and effective against COVID-19.
- Some information materials have been removed from the rooms. Reusable cups may also be removed.
- The SPA operates under strict hygiene and disinfection measures.
- The reception staff and the entire SPA team are provided with masks and gloves.
- A disinfectant dispenser is placed at the entrance of the SPA center.
- All surfaces are disinfected on schedule.
- At the entrance of the SPA center the temperature of the guests is measured with a non-contact thermometer.
- When performing SPA procedures, masks, gloves and disposable protectors for massage beds are used.
A disinfectant will be placed in each cabinet and the cabinet will be disinfected after each client.
Let’s protect each other.
Thank you for the understanding!